We recognize that this work is only possible with the generous support of partners such as yourself. We invite you to see not only our NEED but also our POTENTIAL and, that if circumstances were reversed, we would undoubtedly be offering our support to you. As such, we accept your support with gratitude for your attention and generosity.
Helpful donations come in the form of:
- School supplies
- Medical supplies
- Your time (use your academic/professional expertise to advise & volunteer on various development projects in Macheke)
Please contact us through the form, below, to arrange non-monetary donations. All donations are tax deductible.
We envision opportunities to work together in a number of ways including, but not limited to:
- Student interaction programs (young students in your local community engage in conversation, dialogue and learning collaborations with students in Macheke)
- Research projects (interviews, questionnaires, surveys, etc.)
- Transformative Service Learning visit to Zimbabwe
- Request a speaker from Zimbabwe for your lecture, workshop, conference, etc.
- Traditional Ecological Knowledge & Cultural Exchange events
A GENEROUS HEART, KIND WORD, AND EQUITABLE ENGAGEMENT ARE THE THINGS WHICH RENEW OUR FAITH IN HUMANITY. THERE’S AN AFRICAN PROVERB THAT SAYS, “MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK”.
THANK YOU FOR LIGHTENING THE LOAD!